WHAT THE MASK IS ALL ABOUT
Made of premium cotton, this breathable 3 layer face mask not only ensures comfort but the middle polypropylene layer used in the mask also provides extra protection against everyday microbes and pollutants & the inner layer comes with N9 Pure Silver™ Antibacterial Technology* that reduces >99% bacteria as per lab tests. This mask is also reusable and washable. This mask has been Made in India & comes in a Free Size.
Highlights of the Product:
Washable upto 30 hand washes
Soft Loop Adjuster Toggles (press the button & move front or back) to adjust for a better fit
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency > 95% for > 3 µm as tested by approved labs*
Particle Filtration Efficiency ? 95% for > 3 µm as tested by approved labs*
Nose Clip for Added Comfort and a Better Fit
Ergonomic design for better fit
3 Layered Protection
Soft fabric for utmost comfort
Protection from dust and pollution
PP melt blown layer for extra protection
How to Use/Care Instruction:
1. Wash the mask before first use.
2. Wash your hands before touching your mask.
3. When you put on the mask make sure it covers your nose and mouth and fits comfortably around your face.
4. While you have the mask on in public places, avoid touching it and replace it if it feels damp.
5. Do not wear the mask for more than 6 hours continuously.
6. To remove the mask, remove it from behind, do not touch the mask; store away separately in a closed bin.
7. Do not touch the front side of the mask.
8. Wash mask with soap and water / antiseptic liquid after every use.
9. Wash hands carefully with soap after removing mask.
10. Mask is for single use only. Discard after 30 washes.
*The inner layer comes with N9 Pure Silver™ Antibacterial Technology that reduces >99% bacteria as per lab tests. *Tested with approved laboratories for bacteria & particle filtration efficiency.
No mask can guarantee full protection from Covid 19.
This mask is not for medical use.
The manufacturer makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.